Monday 29 November 2010

Ancillary Task Magazine Research

I will be looking at different types of film magazines and choosing the one I like and can talk about later and design drafts of my review. I want to do one that reflects my own film but will start with different film magazines.


- Britain's best film magazine and published by Bauer Consumer Media. Looks cool to me.

Target audience: Demographic audience is B andC , from ages 18-24, males, middle and lower class.




Launched in 1997 this magazine also focuses on books and music, as well as film. Sounds like Money.
Target Audience: 25% to 45% males
Their avaerage age is 37 years old, middles and upper class.


One of the worlds best film magazines. Gives early insight into new films and has guests regulary like Peter Jackson.

Target Audience: Males and Females, 35 yeras and younger, Demograpic audience of B,C



Formed in France, based in New York City, published by Rupert Murdoch. A bit lucky I'll say.

Target Audience: Male and Female, 20 and older, upper and middle class.

No comments:

Post a Comment