Monday 22 November 2010

Small Sound effects (Non digetic sound for film)

These are all the small sound effects that I want to include in my movie. I feel these are what I need to make the film come to life.


This was chosen as in the film we show a close up of a alarm clock. I had to get sound for it as it wasn't working so picking this will just make it look more real and professional.


This sound will be used when Jack is running with his chair to the glass wall to get Harry. I thought using this will bring the comedy element out of my film as two of our aims are to make the target audience laugh and enjoy it. At this time Jack will know that Harry stuck him to the chair and so will be angry which will match the sound as it is someone yelling. 



I wanted to use this sound when Jack is running with the chair and runs into the clear tape. I think this would work because I have to show that the pranks are actually working and this will help by good sound effrects in each prank. When Jack hits the clear tape he then falls down which I believe will make the audience laugh because of the prank and his reaction.
Not Sure About
This is a sound I got from the website soundbibles. I chose this sound and wanted it to be Harrys' reaction shot from the glass wall.
I thought this may work but the audience may not understand it and so leaving it under the title not sure about. During this Harry will be pulling funny faces so I want the audience reactions to be laughing.

Other sounds
Other sounds that I managed to get are door closing, opening and a banana slip from freefx and soudbibles. I wanted to use these to bring my film to life and make it more interesting. The banana slip sound effect is again picked as a funny element of the film and if it works then I feel that my job in the group was relevant.



No comments:

Post a Comment