Sunday 21 November 2010

Feedback on sound

1)Emotional/Ideas(Harry squirted water - idea thought)
Although I liked this sound the feedback from my group wasn't that good. They said that they don't know if it will work and will be a risk. The drum beat is what spoils it for them and they said they will prefer if I found or made a better beat instead. I had a back up which is called 'Emotional Drift 2' taken from the audiolgfl website.

2)Opening-(Harry waking up)
This sound had positive feedback from my group and others. They said it sounded really good and that they can imagine it in the type of film i'm making. This made me feel good as one of my sounds I created could be used. People outside my group said they can imagine hearing it in a opening of a film and my group said that it builds up the character in who the audience will see.


3)Action Hero(Harry gains confidence)
Out of everything this one received the best feedback and most people laughed to it including the teacher. They said that if I include it then there is a huge possibility that our film will be successful. I didn't need to think of any back up song because of its reputation and because I tested it in its prt in the film and it looked real and worked.

4)Caribbean Jive(Reaction song)
This song was taken from audiolgfgl just like Action Hero. This received positive feedback from people outside my group but not from my group itself. The reason my group didn't like it is because they didn't feel it will work. After testing it on the part of the film I saw that it didn't work to because of the facial expression our character Harry was pulling.

5)Harry setting pranks
Another made by me and supposed to be used when Harry is setting up the pranks. This sound gained mixed feedbacks from everyone but wouldn't feature in the film as the part it was going to be with isn't in the film anymore.

5)Backup  - Good feedback due to the jumpy beat and my group thought it suits the type of genre of the film and the audience may bop their head to it.

Others
Alarm clock- Alarm sound so had to be positive
Banana slip- Funny but not guaranteed
Door opening & closing- Typical sound
Jack yelling- Really funny and should work
Reaction- A risk to use

No comments:

Post a Comment