Saturday 20 November 2010

Continuity

As well as doing sound, I am also in charge of Continuity. To be honest I am not a fan of continuity and didn't actually want to do it but I got prepared so that my mistakes wouldn't be costly. I managed to watch a lesson about it from Youtube which is below.




From this film I know that continuity is a big issue and that I need to be watching everything to make sure everything goes well. 180 degree rule is also important. If I don't use it correctly I could fail my task.
 
I also managed to watch Movie Mistakes on BBC and learn't that I need to keep a close eye on props/objects to make sure they are in their correct positions in the next shot, same lighting etc. I will need guidance from my director to achieve all of this though.
 
What I am hoping to gain from doing Continuity is keeping an close eyeon everything to make sure it's fine. Even though I feel it will be hard for me. The most I could do is my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment