Tuesday 21 September 2010

Feedback (Of 2 best film ideas)

No Way Out
The main feedback I got from my film No Way Out was that it was similar to the Horror film 'Friday the13th'. I haven't watched the film so I never knew that the narrative was similar.

Other things that were said were that it was too predictable and typical of a Horror movie.

A positive thing I was told were that the title and tagline were catchy and smart.


Miss Singleton
The feedback from this film was much more positive than 'No Way Out'. Most of it was that it will appeal to emotional people and keep them engaged.

I was also told that the narrative was very different to other Drama films as they mostly have good endings.

The downsides were that it was predictable and can be boring at some parts, especially during the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment